Our ProceduresThe Many Ways We Can Help You
- LASIK Surgery
- Cataract Services
- Cosmetic Services
- Dry Eyes & Allergies
- Clinical Trials
- Other Services
- Optical Services
Dallas Eye Care Procedures
When you come to Key-Whitman Eye Center for an eye exam or procedure, you can expect the best quality care. We offer comprehensive eye examinations for adults and children to help correct your vision. Because of our commitment to offering personalized eye care to people of walks of life, we give all our patients the best experience while respecting their valuable time.
Request an Eye Consultation at Our Dallas/Fort Worth Facility
When you get in touch with Key-Whitman Eye Center at one of our conveniently located office locations, we will evaluate your vision and address any of your concerns about your eyes.
To get in touch or to learn more about the eye service we offer, please reach out to (214) 225-2577 to schedule your eye exam at one of our nice locations across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Procedures We Offer
We offer the following eye care procedures in Dallas:
- LASIK: “Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis,” or LASIK, is a popular refractive procedure for patients who have with moderate levels of common vision problems, like nearsightedness farsightedness, or astigmatism. The procedure eliminates the patient’s reliance on glasses or contacts and results are almost instant after the procedure.
- Contoura Vision: FDA-approved Contoura Vision is similar to LASIK technology, but open doors for more people who are ineligible for LASIK. Also called topography-guided LASIK, Contoura Vision corrects vision utilizing new, revolutionary technology.
- Epi Clear (EBK): Short for “Epi-Bowman Keratectomy,” EBK removes tissues covering the front of the cornea before a laser procedure can be done. The process helps achieve safer, more accurate laser treatments, and is a uniform, controlled process.
- PRK: Photorefractive keratectomy, or PRK for short, corrects vision in a similar way to LASIK. It offers advantages to certain patients over LASIK.
- Dry eye treatment: At our accredited dry eye center, our eye doctors provide effective, advanced solutions to this common eye problem that can cause chronic irritation and blurry vision, among other symptoms.
- Cataract evaluation and treatment: Developing cataracts is a natural part of aging. Cataracts treatment involves surgical removal of the cloudy lens that impairs your sight through no-stitch outpatient surgery. Your eye surgeon gently fragments the cataract and then replaces it with an artificial lens, so you will be able to see more clearly again. You will still have to use eyeglasses or contacts if you wore them before.
- Diabetic eye care: Diabetic retinopathy is a disease that affects about 1 in 4 of all people with diabetes and can cause permanent blindness. Diabetics should keep regular appointments with an eye doctor to monitor their vision.
- Macular degeneration care: As the leading cause of severe vision loss older adult, macular degeneration occurs when the center portion of the retina, the macula, deteriorates. This causes vision distortion and loss of central vision.
- Glaucoma care: High pressure with irregular fluid flow is the hallmark of glaucoma, which cannot be cured, but treated with prescription medication and eye drops to control pressure. Surgery may be necessary to slow the progression of the disease.
- And other services
TestimonialsPatients Share Their Experiences
Instantaneous Results!- Patient
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman’s Skill- Tedd
My First Visit Was Wonderful- Patient
Very Professional Group
When I made my appointment with Key Whitman, it was obvious they are a very professional group. My appointments were handled perfectly down to the very last detail.” - Pierre
Awesome. My New Eyes Are Amazing!- Patient
Key-Whitman Eye CenterWhy We're the Right Choice for You & Your Family
Serving Patients Since 1961
Most Insurances Are Accepted
Eligible to Conduct Clinical Trials
Convenient Locations Throughout Dallas & Fort Worth
Above & Beyond Customer Service
Extensive Experience & Advanced Technology
Free Consultations for LASIK, PRK, EpiClear & ICL Services
Service Available in Spanish, Manderin & More