Serving the the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex
At Key-Whitman Eye Center, we are all about ensuring that our patients’ vision and eye care needs are met with. As a fully integrated ophthalmology practice, we are dedicated to providing a lifetime of quality, specialized eye care to keep up with your vision needs.
Our life changing specialties include:
- Adult comprehensive eye care including management of dry eye, macular degeneration, glaucoma, corneal disease, diabetes and medical retina
- Refractive surgery including custom all-laser, blade-free LASIK, PRK as well as the Visian implantable contact lens (ICL)
- Cataract surgery – We offer high technology lenses such as TECNIS® Symfony, Trulign®, Crystalens®, TECNIS® Multifocal Lens, IQ ReSTOR®, and the Toric Intraocular Lens Implant
- Cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery
- Therapeutic and cosmetic injections
Why choose our clinic?
Key-Whitman Eye Center has been serving the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex for over 50 years. Our patients are our priority. We are proud to celebrate a legacy of service and excellence in this field, and continue this tradition by ensuring that every patient who walks into our facility is treated with respect and care, and receives the services he or she needs to ensure optimal eye health.
We use only the most advanced equipment and techniques approved by the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA). All of our doctors are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology or the America Board of Optometry. We are award winning and highly rated, with a long list of accolades that include the Angie’s List Super Service Award in Eye Care – Ophthalmology. According to Angie’s List founder Angie Hicks:
“Only about five percent of the companies Key-Whitman Eye Center Competes with are able to earn our Super Service Award. It’s a mark of consistently great customer service.”
Learn more about our practice and our commitment to our patients: Call Key-Whitman Eye Center today for a consultation.