Cosmetic & Oculoplastic Services in Dallas, TX
$100 off Kysse
This month get $100 off that perfect pout you’ve always wanted with Restylane Kysse at Key-Whitman! Call (214) 225-2577 to set up your free consultation or request an appointment here.
At Key-Whitman Eye Center, we offer a variety of cosmetic procedures for men and women so they can feel more confident about themselves. That’s why we support our patients, not only to help them achieve the cosmetic changes they desire, but to help them feel comfortable in their decisions.
Because aesthetic treatments are very popular, there are many doctors who perform them, meaning you have many options when choosing a provider. We invite you to how Key-Whitman Eye Center sets ourselves apart from other providers. Our highest priority is to gain and maintain our patients’ trust as the foundation of our patient/doctor relationship.
Cosmetic Services We Offer
- Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty: As we age, thin skin around the eyes stretches and sags. This is often one of the first visible signs of aging. With blepharoplasty, an eyelid rejuvenation surgical procedure, you no longer have to live with sagging upper eyelids or baggy lower eyelids. During the surgery, your extra skin and/or extra fat is removed and/or repositioned to fill hollow areas surrounding the eye. Many patients have the added benefit of enjoying better peripheral vision after correcting drooping upper lids, as the excess skin can interfere with vision.
- Ptosis Repair: When one of the upper eyelids droop, it creates a condition called ptosis. Some people develop the condition from eyelid injuries due to eye surgery, but for most, ptosis is a natural result of aging. However, there are some people who are born with the condition. Often, ptosis is the result of the eyelid muscles weakening over time, or if these muscles have become injured. Sometimes ptosis can be caused by loose skin on the upper lid.
- Brow Lift: Tissue and skin on our forehead begins to stretch and become droopy as a result of aging. Thanks to modern medicine, you can correct these cosmetic flaws. Through brow lifts, forehead lines and lines between your brows can be corrected, which can also make the eyes look more open. Four techniques are used to lift the brow and forehead. Dr. Pfeiffer determines the most appropriate technique for you based on the thickness, elasticity, and texture of the skin, the bone structure of the face, and the overall appearance of the eyelids, forehead, and the position of the eyebrows.
- Botox: Botox® is a popular cosmetic treatment to smooth fine lines and deep wrinkles formed by the continual movement and contraction of facial muscles. Botox contains a purified, safe form of a neurotoxin produced by the microbe that causes botulism. Injections temporarily paralyze certain muscles from making expressions that leave dramatic lines and wrinkles. Botox also has other uses, such as for patients with TMJ or chronic headaches.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: We provide proven, effective laser skin resurfacing treatments designed your skin’s appearance and overall condition. The lasers we use direct a beam of light energy that can effectively reduce signs of aging, acne scars, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and more. Laser skin resurfacing treatments are safe, efficient, require little downtime, and provide an immediate boost of self-confidence for our patients.
Alongside our aesthetic services, Key-Whitman Eye Center offers additional cosmetic procedures and services. These include:
- Mohs Surgery Repair
- Chalazion Removal
- Treatment for Blocked Lacrimal Duct or DCR (dacryocystorhinostomy)
For more information on our additional cosmetic services or to schedule a consultation, call (214) 225-2577. The staff at Key-Whitman Eye Center are pleased to serve patients in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Serving Patients Since 1961
Most Insurances Are Accepted
Eligible to Conduct Clinical Trials
Convenient Locations Throughout Dallas & Fort Worth
Above & Beyond Customer Service
Extensive Experience & Advanced Technology
Free Consultations for LASIK, PRK, EpiClear & ICL Services
Service Available in Spanish, Manderin & More
“The instantaneous results were astounding and the discomfort minimal. I look forward to the medical care I will now expect from your facility in the future. Thanks again for my vision improvement.”- Patient
“Dr. Jeffrey Whitman’s skill in cataract surgery has allowed me to continue with my lifelong goal to climb the highest peaks in the World.”- Tedd
“When the quality of my diminishing eyesight began to interfere with the enjoyment of traveling, I knew it was time to see Key-Whitman. My husband had a wonderful experience with his cataract surgery. My first visit was wonderful also.”- Patient