7 Tips For Choosing The Right Glasses
- It’s got to fit your budget as well as your style: It shouldn’t cost a fortune to get glasses that improve your vision and look great on you.
- Ask which frames are accepted by Medicare after Cataract Surgery: Many optical stores do not ask, but we do. We are part of your eye care team, making it easier for you and saving you money.
- Look for options on the lenses as well as the frames: We offer lens options – from low profile to special coatings that protect against glare, scratches and more.
- You deserve FREE Custom Frame Styling: Choosing glasses should be fun, and when you have experts who know style and care, it makes a difference. We match the right frame to your face.
- You deserve FREE Adjustments and Cleanings: Our care does not stop when you buy glasses. We also offer free adjustments and cleanings for our patients. Just drop by, we’re glad to help!
- Ask about the guarantee on delivering your exact right prescription: Not every store delivers the same quality. You can depend on us to get the exact prescription your doctor ordered and we stand behind the quality of your glasses.
- Take care of ordering while you’re thinking about it now: Why walk around with an old prescription in your glasses? You don’t need an appointment to visit us. We are here to help you.
Come in to a Key-Whitman Eye Center near you to find your ideal glasses!