High-Quality Laser Cataract Surgery
Why Choose Laser Cataract Surgery?
Traditional manual cataract surgery is a routine surgery performed with great success, but our Chief Surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Whitman, prefers laser cataract surgery because he believes it
improves the accuracy and safety of the procedure.
The Femtosecond laser enables your surgeon to see your cataract in high resolution and use a computer-controlled laser beam to perform some of the more delicate portions of cataract surgery including:
- Making the corneal incisions
- Creating the opening of the capsule surrounding your cataract
- Precisely treating your astigmatism
- Softening the cataract for its removal
Learn more about the process and find answers to your questions below:
- Cataract FAQ
- Cataract Fees & Pricing
- Cataract Surgery Lens Options
- High-Quality Laser Cataract Surgery
- No-Or-Low Drop Laser Cataract Surgery
Find out about your Advanced Lens Options, No-or-Low Drop and Laser Surgery by calling us today at (972) 905-9128 or set up an appointment online!