JOIN OUR TEAM
Key-Whitman Eye Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of our organization to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and committed staff. Recognizing that they are one of our greatest assets, we encourage our employees to excel and provide opportunities for their advancement.
Thank you for your interest. Your resume will be forwarded to the appropriate department manager.
- Billing and Coding Specialist for Dallas – Seeking a new team member with experience verifying benefits, insurance claims and collections – ophthalmology experience preferred. Click here to apply online.
- Reception Desk – Check in and Check out. Click here to apply online.
- Patient Services Call Center Support – position in the busy Dallas office – speaking to between 100-130 patients per day. Click here to apply online.
- Ophthalmic Technicians for all locations – looking for full-time experienced ophthalmic assistants and scribes – certification, bilingual and sign language a plus. Click here to apply online.
- Registered Nurses in Dallas – looking for Registered Nurses to work in surgery. Click here to apply online.
- Certified Scrub Technicians & Sterile Processor for surgery center in Dallas – looking for Certified Scrub Technicians to work in surgery. Click here to apply online.
- Surgery Counselor – looking for patient educators/surgery schedulers. Click here to apply online.
All positions are full-time with benefits including Health Save & Approve-PPO and HSA, Dental plans, Life, Long and Short Term disability, employer matching 401K, Free parking.
Awarded The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work 8 of the last 9 years!