Key-Whitman Eye Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of our organization to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and commited staff. Recognizing that they are one of our greatest assets, we encourage our employees to excel and provide opportunities for their advancement.
Thank you for your interest. Your resume will be forwarded to the appropriate department manager. Currently we have the following immediate employment opportunities available:
- Reception Desk for all locations – Check in and Check out. Click here to apply online.
- Call Center Support – sales experience helpful – position in the busy Dallas office – speaking to between 100-130 patients per day. Click here to apply online.
- Ophthalmic Technicians/Diagnostician for all locations – looking for full time experienced ophthalmic assistants and scribes – certification, bilingual and sign language a plus. Click here to apply online.
- Surgery Counselor for all locations – looking for patient educators/surgery schedulers. Click here to apply online.
- Ophthalmology Experienced Accounts Receivable for all locations – Billing/Coding – extensive experience collecting from patients, Medicare/Medicaid and commercial insurance payors. Click here to apply online.
All positions are full time with benefits including Health-PPO and HSA, Dental plans, Life, Long and Short Term disability, employer matching 401K, Free parking.
Awarded The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work for 2013, 2012 & 2011.